Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lord Of The Ring Hentia Does Lord Of The Rings Online Require You To Download The Siege Of Mirkwood Expansion Separately?

Does Lord of the Rings Online require you to download the Siege of Mirkwood expansion separately? - lord of the ring hentia

I have an active Lord of the Rings Online, the Mines of Moria expansion is already have in the account. I just do the upgrade in the Account Manager turbines for the location of the expansion of the Black Forest and is on my account, but I'm not sure if there is something that I am ready to download or update thing is not only open on the game?

1 comments:

Laheira2 said...

If you are the Black Land, the next time you need an update to the game (There is a huge file so that it may take some time to download). You have nothing to do, that the update will automatically occur, as with every patch.

Post a Comment