Saturday, December 19, 2009

How To Catch A Kidney Stone Not Sure If I COMPLETELY Passed Kidney Stone?

Not sure if I COMPLETELY passed kidney stone? - how to catch a kidney stone

Last Wednesday (9 days), I woke up with more pain in the penis. I have suffered from kidney stones B4 and me is the first sign they are moving.

Hung, until Sunday, when the back pain in the lower back, a real success. I went to the emergency room. Analgesics, CT scanner, etc. I said he was Darting in the distal ureter (lower part of the ureter.) Pain remained until yesterday morning, and all the symptoms that I just stopped.

There are penile pain, urinary frequency is not nothing!

I am cautiously optimistic, but not grasp the stone, I think I felt that.

You do not pursue appointment with my uro to 15.

Sound like your past?

0 comments:

Post a Comment