Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Many Types Of Vicodin Pills Feeling Constant Sickness After Few Days Of Wisdom Teeth Extraction

Feeling constant sickness after few days of wisdom teeth extraction - how many types of vicodin pills

I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled and the first two days were very good. A little pain and bleeding, so I took some painkillers. The drug did not really do me anything. On Monday my left jaw started to swell and I took another vicodin pill just for fun. I ate a big bowl macoroni and cheese. Felt the rest of the day, I might, I vomited. The same goes for the next day.

I still feel the same! My eyes are very sensitive to things like computers and television screens. I have a strange type of headache. I feel very weak. All I want to do is lie in the darkness and sleep. If I can do any type of activity, I feel very sick and vomiting. What do you believe me? I do not know if it was a side effect of the removal of wisdom teeth or drugs. I'm tired of typing, so I'm going to bed now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment