Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dirty Talk For Girls To Say On Msn Girls/guys Help? I'm Confused..long?

Girls/guys help? i'm confused..long? - dirty talk for girls to say on msn

Earlier schoole met this guy I wanted, I met him, I thought, my friend, because he loved his ffriends, and we agree, but from someone. He always spoke to me and flirt, so that after my friend and his friend stopped to talk to us, but he's always talked to me on the first msn, and all said they loved me.

then there is still about two weeks after randomly started talking to me. I replied. and then we are into the conversation, I realized how much I talk love with him and see him again. Sothis week Monday, I have a dream that we had kissed us, I said to him, because we were talking. He flirted say that we have to do that sometime, so I flirted back (BTW still GF) for R, signed on Friday evening and told me I thank you for the HUGDay I get another? (because I saw that a common date to touch, but not the back or at all) and weekend calls me beautiful, and said he loves me, and we continue to flirt (which still has a GF) and I asked if I could kiss when no one told him not to say why I say this because then GF hmm ... while talking dirty to me. I asked him if he speaks to someone like it to me and said no.

He is a player or not really like me? I think staying away from him or talk to him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment