Friday, February 19, 2010

Att Uverse Dvr Deleted All Of My Recordings ATT Uverse Limited To 4 Channels Streaming In To House At Once. DVR Useless With Big Family?

ATT Uverse limited to 4 channels streaming in to house at once. DVR useless with big family? - att uverse dvr deleted all of my recordings

"Save up to 4 shows on 1 DVR ... "1 for the whole house DVR"

If I understand correctly, this means that if we see 4 different shows on 4 different TV, then there is no way to record something. With 4 children and 2 adults, it does not seem to suck .. More Uversa mean DVR

So my question is

I ask for additional DVR, and if so, how much it costs per month for each box?

Will have to decide for myself, which is connected to TV or they can all shares of the 8 screens available

0 comments:

Post a Comment