Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sea Doo Rx 951 What Are My 2001 RX Sea Doo's Worth?

What are my 2001 RX sea doo's worth? - sea doo rx 951

I have 2 2001 Sea Doo RX, which are yellow and black. He wondered what it covers and trailer loaded with. 1 of them, the speedometer is not working, but everything else. That is about 80 hours in them, about 2-3 hours. The trailer lights are not working, I think, wiring must be done on the trailer. I think the sale, but do not know what they are worth. Both have scratches on them, but nothing to the way they deal with those concerns. No idea what might be interesting would be great. Thanks

1 comments:

the answerman said...

Select what you want
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?L ...
and then multiply by two.

Depending on your data, you may have to assume the lowest low, and with the information they gave me, I think the total of two personal watercraft, trailers individual and $ 8810 covered. $ 4405 each.

Post a Comment