Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bousch & Lomb Spoter Scope Contact Lens Does Not Fit Well In The Eye?

Contact lens does not fit well in the eye? - bousch & lomb spoter scope

Recently, I started with daily disposable lenses (Bousch & Lomb). I'm not objective in my iris. Use a second time (new pair) each time. I have astigmatism and contact lens opticians were sufficient. It seems to depend on my iris. My iris and lens covers the sides and bottom. At the top is slightly above your iris. When I try to see, then in advance with his chin to his chest, blurred image I see. Secondly, I see disorder or shadow image at the top of the screen when I look at my computer screen. I'm wearing contact lenses right?

2 comments:

First L said...

Your doctor may not have installed their glasses right and you have to go back under certain circumstances. But that's probably not the problem, because if you are looking at the computer screen flickering or less flash more contact tour have the right position every time you close your eyes The balance of contact lenses in the eye. And if you are with your eyes instead of the head of his vision is blurred because the lens moves across the eye and the part you do not really want to look through from there. Lol I just tried that.

Hope that helps!

Whitt said...

i lenses. I have astigmatism, but this short-sightedness. When I started with my contacts, I have a blurred image. What to do, more often blink. Flashing own. If I were you, would soft contact lenses. You can not as sharp. But the contact every time I open and close my eyes kept

Post a Comment